Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Multipurpose Bathtub

For those of you who know Ryan and me well, you'll know neither one of us can handle an unorganized house. It's like we have a common OCD compulsion when it comes to a clean house.

With my studies, I got a little behind. Since I only have one sink in the kitchen, I decided to take things to a whole new level. . .


And wash my dishes in the bathtub!


Bathtubs are a funny thing in New Zealand.  I've taken a bath once. I LOVE taking baths. Honestly, it was a horrible experience. You can see that the hot and cold water are not mixed. The hot water comes out HHHHOOOOTTTT. I burned my foot. The tub is steel, so it's SUPER cold. And, well, there's that funny window that's permanently open above toilet in the next room. 

As I've talked to people about bathtubs, they seem to be rarely used. At least in the older houses. I get the impression they are primarily used as a dirty clothes hamper. :)

2 comments:

  1. Who knew?! Looks like a perfect place for dirty dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant stand a one tub kitchen sink, so sorry! But the bathtub sounds like a good back up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading!