Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

First on the Fourth

Rose Creek Elementary School

Luke and Suzanne began school today. It was their first day of school on the fourth day of the new year.

We decided to spontaneously register for school yesterday. Since Jordan School District, the district in which we currently live, has year-round elementary school, we thought, "Why not."  Even though our sense of permanency is still totally unstable. See my other blog.

I was surprised Luke wanted to go to school too. When I asked him about it, he said, "I'm not going to learn. I need friends." It's been a lonely existence for him in Riverton with no peers with which to play.

Eric, however, has been the most funny. He is so excited to finally start kindergarten. He even wanted to smell good so he could get more friends. . .thanks to Suzanne. As we walked to the school he said, "I need to smell good and look good so I can get all the girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading!