Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 21, 2013

April, or September, showers bring . . .some flowers

I often tell people I am solar powered. For some reason, it’s like I cannot function at full capacity when it’s cloudy. I’m learning to adjust. The clouds are constant with an occasional moment or day of sunshine.  Because I am stubborn, I am slowly learning that it is warmer when its cloudy. . . at least during the spring. So. . .be warm and cloudy or cold and sunny.

I keep forgetting it's early spring. The trees are blossoming and the birds are singing. It is beautiful! At least it's a huge contrast from desert Utah ;)

These are the blossoms on a New Zealand native tree.



The flowering trees and bushes are prolific! Here's some photos of a few of the trees on our street.









Of course, there is ivy, mosses and ferns growing everywhere.


What baffles me are the amount of petals and full flowers/blossoms we see on the ground. 


Thanks for the camera, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Your picture remind me a lot of Hawaii. The flowers and greenery are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and reading!