Pages - Menu

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to my BESTEST friend in the World!


Today Ryan turned 35. 
Happy Birthday Ryan!

We drew pictures of cakes for Ryan. Our oven is broken, so we designed cakes instead. We modeled them after 'Cake Boss' on TLC. They were really creative. Luke used his to program a webpage "birthday cake."

Eric's cake design.

Luke's cake design.

My cake's design. It's titled "Brain in the Clouds" - a personal joke

Suzie's design.

Birthday shirt shipped from the US. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds!
Ryan was also excited to talk to his parents in the Philippines, and my parents called too. 
We grateful for technology when we are so far away from family!


I was sick most of last week and have gotten worse as the days have gone on. I felt great yesterday afternoon after resting most of the day, but woke up this morning, worked my brain and body and have returned to be sick as before. With all this yuckiness, I cheated and bought a small cake at the grocery store. This was the only candle I had...he, he, he! 

Our beautiful neighbor, Ngaire, made us dinner because Ryan woke up sick this morning too! We are blessed with wonderful friends. All in all, I think it's been a fun birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and reading!